Speak Up Application for 2018
Now more than ever we need to invest in the voices of lived experience to drive systems change.
CSH Speak Up! is looking for individuals to empower as allies in our fight to end homelessness and change the story of what is possible in Los Angeles County.
Housing Committee Meetings
The Housing Work Group is currently designing a long-term planning process that will involve the broad array of stakeholders.
Housing Committee meetings are held at
5715 S. Broadway,
Los Angeles CA 90037
Upcoming Housing Committee Meetings:
Housing Committee Charter
The LARRP Housing Committee focuses on:
- Understanding the housing and homeless services landscape
- identifying interim and permanent housing solutions for the reentry population.
- Tracking policies and guidelines that impact formerly incarcerated individual’s ability to access housing subsidies and resources.
The goal of the Committee is to create a reentry housing plan, which will include:
- Identification of the levels of need for the reentry population;
- Types of housing and services needed;
- Cost of services; and
- Existing resources and opportunities.