- Provide information about all available housing resources for the reentry population
- Better understand and learn how small/grassroots reentry providers are finding creative and innovative housing solutions
- Begin the process of figuring out how to enhance coordinate amongst small, medium and large reentry housing agencies
Housing Committee Meetings
The LARRP Housing Committee Meetings will be held every other 3rd Thursday 1:30pm-3:00pm
(Odd numbered months)
The next meeting is Thursday, March 21, 2019
5715 S. Broadway, LA 9003
Housing Committee Charter
The LARRP Housing Committee focuses on:
- Understanding the housing and homeless services landscape
- identifying interim and permanent housing solutions for the reentry population.
- Tracking policies and guidelines that impact formerly incarcerated individual’s ability to access housing subsidies and resources.
The goal of the Committee is to create a reentry housing plan, which will include:
- Identification of the levels of need for the reentry population;
- Types of housing and services needed;
- Cost of services; and
- Existing resources and opportunities.